One winner will receive a $100 gift card to spend on jewelry at JCPenney to get them out of the doghouse.
Click here if you have trouble viewing the form.
Sign the Google Spreadsheet above.
Entry Limit: Once
- Follow Fashion Fling via Google Friend Connect.
- Tweet this: Beware of the Doghouse Giveaway / Win a $100 @JCPenney Gift Card at @FashionFling http://tinyurl.com/ydcxb6h
- Follow Fashion Fling on Twitter.
- Link giveaway on your own blog, Twitter, Facebook, and / or Myspace.
- Become a fan of this blog on Facebook.
- Join Facebook group.
- Add my blog button on your sidebar.
- Subscribe to this blog.
- Stumble this post.
- Add me to your blog roll.
- Join the forum.
This year, it’s all about trying to get out of the doghouse – simply pay a visit to the Jewelry store inside JCPenney or at JCP.com (and avoid gifts such as a vacuum cleaner or power drill and of course the late night poker games).
For some inspiration on what to avoid in gift-giving and what to do to get out of the doghouse, head to BewareOfTheDoghouse.com to check out the new video for this year that focuses on the review board process and trial, highlighting how bad gift-givers can get out of the “Doghouse.”
The site also allows users to build a case against their bad gift-giver filled with written statements and imported photos, videos and witness testimony as evidence of the bad gift-giving.
In the spirit of the Beware of the Doghouse campaign, state what JCPenney piece of jewelry you would purchase to get out the doghouse.
The giveaway will conclude December 15th.
Note: The winner will be randomly chosen through Random.org.
Winner must respond within 72 hours of notification.